Here, you can write a brief introduction to your page. This engages your visitors and answers questions they may have about you.
Born in Kraków.
Lives and works in London.
- Saatchi Art, 2017, Artist Recognition
- Saatchi Art, 2016, Artist Recognition
- EWAAC, 2014, shortlisted (two works)
- British Women Artists, 2013, shortlisted
- The Brix, London, 2011, 1st prize
Exhibitions and Fairs:
- "Debut", PLY Gallery, London, group show, 2017.
- "17m2", SUART Gallery, London, group show, 2017
- "Life in a shoebox“ , Backroom Gallery, London, group show, 2017
- "SHE”, Ugly Duck, London, group show, 2016
- “01”, Copeland Gallery, London, group show, 2016
- “Kobieca TranssMisja”, Kawiarnia Naukowa, Kraków, group show, 2015
- “Hybrid Woman”, Subtitles Café, London, solo show, 2015
- Urban Art Fair, London, 2014
- The Portico Gallery, London, Artists’ Open House, group exhibition, 2014
- The Brix, London, group show, 2013
- The Brix, London, group show, 2011
MFA Fine Art, Wimbledon College of Art, 2016 - present
Foundation in Art and Design, City Lit, 2014 - 2016
Diploma in Spatial Design (Interior Design), LCC UAL, 2011 - 2012
B.Sc. Hons Software Engineering, University of Westminster 2008 - 2012
Oxbridge Programs, Peterhouse, Cambridge, 2017 - art tutor.
The Rum Factory, Bow Arts, London, 2015 - invigilation on various shows.
White Conduit Projects, “Meaning of Blue” exhibition, London, 2015 - PR and organisation assistance.
Jewish Culture Festival, Kraków, 2013 - mural painting with Pil Peled.
Cork Street Exhibition, London, 2013 - exhibition set up and invigilation.
Find me on social media:
Or use the contact form: